Tuesday, January 22, 2008

About Stock Market Investing For Beginners

What is Stock Market Investing For Beginners and why did I create it?

I started the Stock Market Investing For Beginners blog as a way of documenting everything I've learned about investing over the years. I will be writing articles covering a wide range of topics. Subjects I'll cover include fundamental and technical analysis, growth and value investing as well as the teachings of some of the finance world's greatest minds. People like Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch and others.

And what about me? I'm an amateur investor managing my own portfolio. Although I studied finance theory formally many years ago, I have never worked in the industry. I am not a professional so take what you read here with a grain of salt. Having said that, hopefully beginners will be able to get a lot of useful information from this website.

If you have and questions or suggestions for improvement of Stock Market Investing For Beginners, you can contact me at australian(dot)investor(at)gmail(dot)com.

3 comments:

STOCKS UNDER FOUR DOLLARS said...

Excellent information a a wide range of investing topic..

VALUE STOCKS BELOW 5 DOLLARS said...

Excellent Stock Investing newsletter selects great stocks below 5 dollars.

Unknown said...

Your blog has always attracted me and this particular post left me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of writing I have seen. Good job.
Mcx Trading Tips